Heron's Landing Homes is the ideal residential retirement community.
A well-established community with a beautiful landscape including a spacious community centre offering a recreation room, fitness room, pool, community activities, on-site management. Situated along Emily Creek in boating access to Sturgeon Lake with thoughtful landscapes, Heron's Village residents enjoy a tranquil and peaceful atmosphere. The well-maintained homes manicured lawns and carefully tended gardens reflect residents' pride of ownership and a shared respect for the community. Featuring an ideal location close to the amenities and services of Lindsay and Peterborough; only minutes from boating along the Trent-Severn Waterway, not to mention the charms of towns like Bobcaygeon, homeowners never lack for whatever resource or convenience they might need or want.
LIVING AT Heron’s Landing
Different ways to stay at Riverside. Book the perfect stay today!
Homeowners of Heron's Landing enjoy the use of the 5,000 ft² Recreation Centre and
- Craftworks at the Barn (Peterborough)
- Riverview Park & Zoo (Peterborough)
- Indian River Reptile Zoo
- Peterborough Liftlocks & Riverboat Cruises
- Canadian Canoe Museum (Peterborough)
- Kawartha Settlers Village (Bobcaygeon)
- Globus Theatre and Art Barn (Bobcaygeon)
- Bobcaygeon Farmers Market (Saturday
- Lindsay 500 Go Kart Rides, Mini Golf, Batting Cages