Make yourself at home in our beautiful all-ages community with a vibrant and friendly atmosphere paired with an ideal location!
Our convenient location within the city of Edmonton makes us one of the premier manufactured housing communities in Alberta. This quiet and well-maintained community is ideal for families and people of all ages.
Edmonton, known as Canada’s Festival City, hosts more than 30 festivals each year and the city's beautiful river valley is North America’s largest urban park, with opportunities for recreation available all year long. Residents of Maple Ridge/Oak Ridge can easily enjoy all that this vibrant city has to offer.
LIVING AT Maple Oak Ridge
Different ways to stay at Riverside. Book the perfect stay today!
Even with a community that has over 800 homes in it, residents of Maple Ridge and Oak Ridge have gotten to know one and another and enjoy an active Community Association that hosts many activities and events.
- A convenience store with gas station
- Onsite restaurant and pub
- Two playgrounds
- Beautiful landscaped setting
- Paved roads and driveways
- Generous lot sizes
- Municipal services
- Open green space
- Professional community management
- Garbage/recycling collection
- Well-maintained community with grounds' maintenance
- Edmonton Transit provides two bus routes that run through the community and there is a yellow bus service for school aged children
- Access to walking trails and ponds nearby
- Adjacent to Maple Downs city park with ball diamonds, playground and soccer fields
Medical and Health:
- Grey Nuns Hospital
- Dominion Medical Centre