Willow Park Estates is nestled in the north end of the City of Leduc and is an extension of the Willow Park residential subdivision. Willow Park Estates offers both young families and empty nesters a quiet, convenient and secure place to call home.
Willow Park Estates is a mature community consisting of 156 home sites and a ‘duplex’ containing 2 two-bedroom suites for rent. With paved streets & driveways, landscaping and perimeter fencing, Willow Park Estates is very inviting and well maintained. RV storage is also available for residents owning recreational vehicles and trailers.
With the location being right within the city of Leduc, many amenities are walking distance including shopping, restaurants, playground and an elementary school. Also, conveniently located close to Nisku and the Edmonton International Airport.
LIVING AT Willow Park Estates
Different ways to stay at Riverside. Book the perfect stay today!
Willow Park Estates is situated in an ideal location with access to a large variety of activities and attractions.
In addition, residents of Willow Park Estates can enjoy the many urban amenities and services this unique area has to offer including recreation
- Nearby children's playground
- School bus route
- Landscaped common areas
- Large sports field / green space
- Paved roads
- Professional management
- Snow clearance and sanding of roads
- Garbage / recycling collection
- Well-maintained community with grounds' maintenance
- Close proximity to a variety of walking trails, parks, and many other amenities
- Elementary School only a short walk away
- All your grocery shopping, banking
- Restaurants are within walking distance
- Leduc Leisure Centre
- Leduc Common only a 5-min drive.
- Edmonton International Airport – 8 min drive
40 minutes to West Edmonton Mall
Medical clinic 800 m away
If you are interested in bringing your own manfactured home to our community, you may.
You may also purchase a new manufactured home as well.
For more information, contact our office and we can help you with the process.