Medicine Hat, Alberta
A well-maintained community with a convenient location close to businesses, leisure activities, and parks, Crestwood is a perfect place to call home.
Situated in Medicine Hat, Alberta, residents enjoy living in this well-maintained and cozy community.
Medicine Hat is located in the southeast corner of Alberta, boasts an enviable climate, and is known as the "oasis of the prairies" and Canada's sunniest city.
Crestwood's convenient location provides residents with access to all the great amenities and attractions this charming city has to offer.
LIVING AT Crestwood
Different ways to stay at Riverside. Book the perfect stay today!
Crestwood residents enjoy the friendly neighbourhood Spa and Hair salon (located right in the community), parks, and two organized picnics/events in the spring and fall.
- Ideal location close to amenities and activities of Medicine Hat
- 2 private parks
- School bus route
- Dial-up transit for seniors
- Public transit right outside the community
- Fenced community
- Landscaped common areas
- Large green space
- Community office/professional management
Medical and Health:
- Medicine Hat Regional Hospital
- Carry Drive Walk-In Clinic
- Mohawk Medical Walk-In Clinic
- Jacaranda Medical Clinic
- Medicine Hat Mall (Coles Books, Galaxy Cinemas, Safeway, Sears, Shoppers Drug Mart, The Bay, Tim Horton's, Banking Institutions, etc.)
- Co-Op Grocery Store
- Real Canadian Superstore