Oliver, British Columbia
Country Pines Retirement Community in Okanagan wine country, British Columbia.
With a quiet and peaceful atmosphere, beautiful Ponderosa pine trees, and generous lot sizes, Country Pines is a great place to call home. The Town of Oliver provides a wide variety of essential services, amenities, and activities. Situated in the only desert area of Canada, Oliver is an ideal setting for growing Okanagan wine grapes and produces some of the best rated wines in the world! Located just outside Oliver, residents of Country Pines are sure to enjoy the many attractions this vibrant and unique area has to offer.
Managed by QuadReal Residential Properties
LIVING AT Country Pines
Different ways to stay at Riverside. Book the perfect stay today!
Residents enjoy the unique desert-like climate with several nearby lakes, golf courses and an abundance of other recreational areas.
Beautiful Ponderosa pine trees and generous lot sizes make this community a great place to call home for the mature adult who loves to spend time gardening and in the outdoors.
A restaurant and pub is conveniently located right across the road from the community.
- Beautiful park with lots of pine trees
- RV Storage
- Common area landscaping
- On-site community management
- Snow clearance of roads
- Well-maintained community with grounds' maintenance
- Pub and restaurant across the road from the community
- Located adjacent to beautiful Gallagher Lake
- Access to hiking/biking trails
- Located in the heart of wine country and close to many local wineries
- Close proximity to a variety of golf courses
Medical and Health:
- South Okanagan General Hospital
- Main Street Medical Centre (Oliver)
Oliver offers many opportunities for shopping with a variety of stores, shops and markets including:
- Golden Mile Fruit Market (Hwy 97)
- Canadian Tire
- Shoppers Drug Mart