Grande Prairie, Alberta
A beautiful and carefully designed community with playgrounds, pond, walking trails and central location, Trumpeter Village is ideal for families of all ages.
One of the premier land lease communities in Northwestern Alberta, Trumpeter Village offers a beautiful landscape with a pond, fountain, walking trails, and open green space.
Grande Prairie is located 460 km northwest of Edmonton and features a prosperous and vibrant economy situated in a stunning landscape. With all the best urban conveniences paired with easy access to parks, lakes, ski hills and other recreation activities, residents at Trumpeter Village can enjoy all that Grande Prairie has to offer!
LIVING AT Trumpeter Village
Different ways to stay at Riverside. Book the perfect stay today!
Trumpeter Village residents will enjoy the community's beautiful park and playground area and paved walking trails. In addition, families with small children will love the community's toddler park!
- Beautiful pond and fountain onsite
- Recent expansion of community
- Park area with paved walking trails
- Two playgrounds including a toddler area
- RV storage area
- Close to urban amenities, parks, and trail system
- Municipal services
Medical and Health:
- Queen Elizabeth II Hospital
- Grande Prairie College & Community Health Centre
- Grande Prairie Public Health Centre
- Prairie Medical Clinic
- Northwest Wellness Centre