Heron's Landing Homes is the ideal residential retirement community.
A well-established community with a beautiful landscape including a spacious community centre offering a recreation room, fitness room, pool, community activities, on-site management. Situated along Emily Creek in boating access to Sturgeon Lake with thoughtful landscapes, Heron's Village residents enjoy a tranquil and peaceful atmosphere. The well-maintained homes manicured lawns and carefully tended gardens reflect residents' pride of ownership and a shared respect for the community. Featuring an ideal location close to the amenities and services of Lindsay and Peterborough; only minutes from boating along the Trent-Severn Waterway, not to mention the charms of towns like Bobcaygeon, homeowners never lack for whatever resource or convenience they might need or want.
VIVRE À Heron’s Landing
Different ways to stay at Riverside. Book the perfect stay today!
Homeowners of Heron's Landing enjoy the use of the 5,000 ft² Recreation Centre and
- 5,000 ft2 community centre
- Salt water pool
- Fitness room
- Games & hobby rooms
- Craftworks at the Barn (Peterborough)
- Riverview Park & Zoo (Peterborough)
- Indian River Reptile Zoo
- Peterborough Liftlocks & Riverboat Cruises
- Canadian Canoe Museum (Peterborough)
- Kawartha Settlers Village (Bobcaygeon)
- Globus Theatre and Art Barn (Bobcaygeon)
- Bobcaygeon Farmers Market (Saturday
- Lindsay 500 Go Kart Rides, Mini Golf, Batting Cages