Grande Prairie, Alberta
With a charming country setting and convenient location, Silver Pointe Village is a family-oriented community you'll love to come home to.
With a quiet country atmosphere, this first rate community was built with the whole family in mind.
Grande Prairie is located 460 km northwest of Edmonton and features a prosperous and vibrant economy situated in a stunning landscape. With all the best urban conveniences paired with easy access to parks, lakes, ski hills and other recreation activities, residents at Silver Pointe Village can enjoy all that Grande Prairie has to offer!
LIVING AT Silver Pointe Village
Different ways to stay at Riverside. Book the perfect stay today!
Silver Pointe Village residents will enjoy the community's miles of paved walking trails, water features, stocked trout pond, playground, baseball diamond, and skating rink with a zamboni!
Silver Pointe Village is situated in an ideal location with access to a large variety of activities and attractions.
Residents live minutes away from the many urban amenities and services this unique area has to offer including recreation centres and arenas, golf courses, theatres, and great shopping and dining.
- Beautiful country setting with ponds and green space
- Park area with paved walking trails
- Stocked trout pond
- Children's playground
- Baseball diamonds
- Skating ring with a zamboni
- Close to urban amenities, parks, and trail system
- School bus route within the community
Medical and Health:
- Queen Elizabeth II Hospital
- Grande Prairie College & Community Health Centre
- Grande Prairie Public Health Centre
- Prairie Medical Clinic
- Northwest Wellness Centre