Jubilee Landing is located on the southeast side of Edmonton in the hamlet of Sherwood Park. Approximately 3 km from the city limits, offering both young families and empty nesters a quiet, secure place to call home.
Located minutes away from all amenities; shopping, banking, restaurants as well a new medical centre in Emerald Hills that is walking distance from the Community.
Jubilee Landing covers over 54 acres with 345 manufactured home sites with paved streets, street lighting, landscaping and perimeter fencing.
Access to the Yellow head and the new Anthony Henday are just minutes away, making travel anywhere effortless without the city gridlock!
LIVING AT Jubilee Landing
Different ways to stay at Riverside. Book the perfect stay today!
Jubilee Landing is situated in an ideal location with access to a large variety of activities and attractions. Residents live minutes away from city and provincial parks, trail systems, and access to many beaches in the region.
In addition, residents of Jubilee Landing can enjoy the many urban amenities and services this unique area has to offer including recreation centres and arenas, golf courses, theatres and live entertainment, farmers market, and great shopping and dining.
- School bus route
- Landscaped common areas
- Paved roads
- Professional management
- Snow clearance and sanding of roads
- Garbage / recycling collection
- Well-maintained community with grounds' maintenance
- Close proximity to a variety of golf courses, walking trails, parks
- Emerald Hills – all your shopping, banking, restaurants steps away
- Brand new Strathcona Community Hospital
- Emerald Hills Leisure Centre
- K-9 School – 7 min drive
- High School – 13 min drive
- Bus access at entrance to community
- Millennium Place