Grande Prairie, Alberta
Coachman Village offers residents an ideal location and great local amenities; you'll feel right at home in our peaceful all-ages community.
With only 82 sites, this cozy community is perfect for mature adults or young families and has a friendly and safe atmosphere.
Grande Prairie is located 460 km northwest of Edmonton and features a prosperous and vibrant economy situated in a stunning landscape.
With all the best urban conveniences paired with easy access to parks, lakes, ski hills and other recreation activities, residents at Coachman Village can enjoy all that Grande Prairie has to offer!
VIVRE À Coachman Village
Different ways to stay at Riverside. Book the perfect stay today!
Coachman Village is situated in an ideal location with access to a large variety of activities and attractions.
- Beautiful and peaceful setting
- Close to urban amenities, parks, and trail system
- Community playground
- Municipal services
- Access to public transit right by the community
- School bus route within the community
- Snow removal and sanding of roads
Medical and Health:
- Queen Elizabeth II Hospital
- Grande Prairie College & Community Health Centre
- Grande Prairie Public Health Centre
- Prairie Medical Clinic
- Northwest Wellness Centre
If you are interested in bringing your own manfactured home to our community, you may.
You may also purchase a new manufactured home as well.
For more information, contact our office and we can help you with the process.