Experience the best of both worlds with the serenity of a country setting.
A well-established community with a beautiful landscape including a pond, creek, and mature trees, Black Creek residents enjoy a tranquil and peaceful atmosphere. The well-maintained homes, manicured lawns and carefully tended gardens reflect residents' pride of ownership and a shared respect for the community.
Featuring an ideal location close to the amenities and services of St. Catharine's and Niagara Falls and only 10 minutes from the US border, not to mention the charms of towns like Niagara-on-the-Lake and Stevensville, homeowners never lack for whatever resource or convenience they might need or want.
VIVRE À Black Creek
Different ways to stay at Riverside. Book the perfect stay today!
Homeowners of Black Creek enjoy the use of the 12,000 ft² Recreation Centre and organize a broad range of activities and events that reflect their common interests, making friends out of neighbours along the way including: dinners, card games, exercise groups, dances, seasonal parties, and much more. Recreation activities and amenities include:
- Indoor whirlpool spa
- Two indoor Swedish Saunas
- Men's and women's locker and shower rooms
- Craft, library and hobby room
- Community centre
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Large screen TV
- Games room with darts, billiards and card tables
- Shuffleboard courts, indoor and outdoor
- Two tennis courts
- Two horseshoe pits
- Nearby bike and walking trails
- Heated indoor 20' x 40' swimming pool (with exercise equipment around perimeter)
- Entrance to nearby 27-hole golf course
Medical and Health:
- Fort Erie Hospital (10-minute drive)
- Shoppers Drug Mart and Pharma Plus Pharmacies