- Trans Canada Trail
- Whistler Mountain Bike Park
- Whistler Sliding Centre
- Valley Trail
- Peak-to-Peak Gondala
- Whistler Olympic Plaza / Olympic Park (site of the 2010 Olympic & Paralympic Winter Games)
- Whistler Blackcomb's Coca-Cola Tube Park
- Rainbow Park
- Alexander Falls
- West Coast Wonders - climbing
- Nicklaus North Golf Course
- Sea to Sky Expeditions
- Lost Lake
- Hiking & Outdoor sports - no shortage of venus to enjoy your passions
- Travel to Squamish or Pemberton less than 1 hour away!
Whistler offers a variety of stores, boutiques and markets for your shopping convenience.
- The Village (Blackcomb)
- Marketplace Shopping Centre
- Creekside Village
Festivals and Events:
- Whistler Film Festival
- World Ski & Snowboard Festival
- Whistler Village Beer Festival
- Wanderlust Whistler
- Red Bull 400
- BC Bike Race
- Whistler Writers Festival
- Bulleit Bourbon Canadian National BBQ Championships
- Canadian Cheese Rolling Festival
- Whistler Farmer's Market
- Canada Day Celebrations
Medical and Essentials:
- Whistler Medical Clinic
Enjoy the trails in Whistler with our Faber "North Hiker" snowshoes. Ask our guest experience team about route and trail suggestions!
Full Day Rental: $10/adult | $5/kids 10 & under
Hiking, Biking & Cross-Country Skiing
The Valley Trail - Whistler’s 40km trail network connecting valley, runs directly through Riverside Resort - just walk out your door and enjoy a scenic walk or bike to Green Lake, Whistler Village, or any number of spectacular locations throughout Whistler - Valley Trail Map
Lost Lake Park - We are located adjacent to Lost Lake Park, offering guests immediate access to over 30km of fantastic trails for hiking, mountain biking, and cross-country skiing, with everything from challenging singletrack to plush gravel roads in summer, and immaculate grooming for classic or skate skiing in winter
We have a full size sand volleyball court built to professional standards for casual play or competitive matches.
Outdoor Area & Games
Our property features expansive lawns great for picnics, group gatherings, relaxation and recreation, and we have bocce ball, soccer balls, and other equipment available for our guests.
Parks & Recreation
Community Parks - Whistler’s Community Parks offer great outdoor experiences for all ages, any day of the year. Swim and stroll the beaches or hike along one of the mountain or creek pathways.
Meadow Park Sports Centre - Located just minutes from Riverside Resort, Meadow Park offers an aquatic centre, arena, squash courts, and a fully equipped fitness centre. Drop-in rates are available.