Homeowners of Thames Valley enjoy the use of the Community Clubhouse and organize a broad range of activities and events that reflect their common interests, making friends out of neighbours along the way including potlucks, luncheons, invited speakers, coffee meetings, card games, exercise groups, seasonal parties, and more.
In addition, residents can enjoy the many urban amenities and services this unique area has to offer including:
- Numerous service clubs
- Newly renovated and expanded public library
- Scenic walking trails and parks
- Various athletic fields
- Large community centre
- New Wellness Centre with a fitness centre operated by the YMCA.
- Golf courses
- Five-pin bowling
- Lawn bowling
- St. Marys Museum
- Stonetown Quilters' Guild
- Knitting Guild
- Model Railway Club and the Historical Society
- Farmer's Market