The Yurts at Riverside Resort are truly unique and offer a fantastic way to experience camping in Whistler all year long!
Perched on platforms which are nestled in the woods, our yurts are in the heart of nature, with fresh mountain air and views of majestic peaks and the valley right at your door.
Yurts come with framed canvas walls, roofs, solid floors, and a lockable front door, yet they still have the feel of tenting and being a part of the natural environment.
Our Yurts feature:
- Bunk beds with bedding - a single on top and double on the bottom (Guests may want to bring a sleeping bag or extra bedding when nights get cold)
- Futon couch or trundle bed which sleeps two with bedding
- Dining table and chairs
- Electricity, basic insulation and heating
- Deck with picnic table
- Fresh water is available nearby
- A comfort station with bathrooms, hot showers, and heated floors located nearby
- Towels not included (available for additional $5 from front desk)
It's like camping without setting up a tent! Bring your outdoor cooking gear, and settle in for an amazing experience. You can even gaze at the stars through the skylight peak.
Please note that kitchen facilities are not provided, and cooking is not permitted inside the yurts.
NOTE: Yurt guests must arrive within office hours. Check in between 4pm - close.
Minimum age restriction for Yurt bookings is 25 or older. Must produce a valid CC upon check-in. ID may be asked to verify age.