From the private sandy beach to the one-of-a-kind climate, enjoy all four seasons full of adventure at our family friendly resort.
Nestled under majestic Ponderosa pines, Gallagher Lake RV Resort is located in the South Okanagan Valley on a beautiful spring-fed lake.
Situated in the only recognized desert area in Canada, our immaculate and well-maintained amenities combined with a private sandy beach and unparalleled weather make this a vacation destination you won't want to miss! The resort is open year-round and is located 10 minutes from Oliver, and is close to both Penticton and Osoyoos.
Take advantage of our location in the wine capital of Canada! Tour and dine at local award-winning wineries, enjoy hiking and biking trails a short distance away, or browse through the many outdoor fruit and vegetable stands. With something for everyone; experience why so many of our guests return year after year!
FALL ACTIVITIES & FESTIVITIES
With the fall season approaching, the wine capital of Canada blossoms into the most popular wine hub of the country. The South Okanagan is the place to be for all of the fall seasons festivities and you won't want to miss it!
Come join us for a tranquil stay with some relaxation (and a little bit of wine)! No matter the season, Gallagher Lake Resort never disappoints.
- September 23 | Freak'n Farmer - Covert Farms (Learn More)
- September 30 | Garlic Festival - Hester Creek Estate Winery (Learn More)
- October 1 | Festival of the Grape - Oliver Community Centre (Learn More)
- October 1 | First annual Baldy Marathon - Mount Baldy (Learn More)
- October 15 | Oktoberfest - Oliver Senior Centre (Learn More)
- November 25 | Oliver Arts & Crafts Show - Oliver Community Centre
- November 25 - December 4 | Winter in Wine Country Festival