Medical and Health:
- Central City Medical Clinic
- Guildford Town Centre Medical Clinic
- Semiahmoo Medical Clinic
- Surrey Memorial Hospital
- Many major retailers are within walking distance including; Costco, Superstore, Save-On Foods, Canadian Tire and Shoppers Drug Mart.
- Central City Shopping Centre: Shop for clothing, jewellery, electronics, and more at 100-plus stores, food court, three full-service restaurants, and an Asian-themed supermarket.
- Semiahmoo Shopping Mall: This is the largest indoor mall on the Semiahmoo Peninsula and features over 75 retail shopping outlets and professional services.
- Guildford Town Centre: BC's second-largest shopping mall. Highlights include several brand-name department stores and some 200 specialty stores and services, from furniture and luggage to fashion accessories and cosmetics. There's also a 12-screen movie theatre and a free, woodland-themed play park for children.
- Surrey Urban Farmers Market (June through October)
Attractions and Recreation:
Surrey is home to world class nature reserves, beaches, skate parks, forests, hockey rinks, soccer fields, recreation centres and bike trails. Recreation activities in the Newton area include:
- Newton Recreation Centre
- Newton Athletic Park
- Newton Seniors Centre
- Bear Creek Park
Part of the Surrey School District