Seabird is situated in an ideal location with access to a large variety of activities and attractions.
Residents can visit:
- Nanaimo Salmon Hatchery
- enjoy the Nanaimo River which is famous for its steelhead, Coho, cutthroat and rainbow trout
- spend time at beautiful Haslam Creek
- explore fantastic nature trails
- visit the beautiful Nanaimo harbour
- take the ferry to Salt Spring Island.
With close proximity to both Ladysmith and Nanaimo, residents of Seabird Community can enjoy the many urban amenities and services this unique area has to offer including recreation centres, golf courses, marinas, farmers markets, and great shopping and dining.